Just click the link under the picture for the song.
*****If You Are Looking For Something In Particular, Use The Search Bar At The Bottom Of The Page*****

Sunday, June 1, 2008

I Wantcha Baby

Ok, the homies have been asking for this track over in the comment box, so I'm gonna give it up. The only reason I never posted it before is because: 1) i don't think it was ever turned into a real song and 2) 9th Wonder did NOT do this Billy Paul track justice! Some songs just need to be left the hell alone. . .

On a lighter note, I would suggest that anybody that makes quiet storm playlists to get it poppin add this song IMMEDIATELY! This has to be one of the smooooooothest songs I've ever heard. And thank ya boy Papagiorgio in the morning. . . . ;o)



9th Wonder - Hadizzle (instrumental)



Billy Paul - I Wantcha Baby

0 comments: